During various programs throughout the year we bring men together to study God’s Word, build fellowship, and support each other as we grow. Topics and registrations are announced as the studies are determined.
Upcoming meetings, and their topics, can be found in the sidebar block either to the right or below. For more information please contact the church office.
- To strengthen men in their personal walk with Jesus Christ.
- To unite men in Bible study and/or video series, prayer, ministry opportunities, fellowship, and accountability.
- To become a supportive environment that touches the lives of the nuclear family and that of the entire church family.
- To promote mentoring opportunities that lead to significant vital relationships.
- To become a magnet for service and a resource for other church ministries and missions.
- To provide regular opportunities and events that will promote fellowship, service, outreach, and evangelism.
- Our overall purpose is Proverbs 27:17 – As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another.
We provide the opportunity for men to be intercessors on behalf our individual families, our church family, and also our community.
We encourage all men to have collegial friends who will hold them accountable to become the man God has called them to be.
As leaders in our homes and servant leaders in our church, we serve those around us by participating in acts of service as needs arise.