From May 19–30, Franklin Graham will embark on a seven-city tour of the northeast United States with stops in New York, Connecticut, Rhode Island, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Vermont and Maine. The tour will be in Rhode Island at Bold Point Park in East Providence on May 26th. Franklin will be presenting the Gospel of Jesus Christ and calling the lost to repentance and faith. It will also be a time of praying together with believers for their families, churches, and communities.
The most critical thing you can do is pray, pray, pray. The intercession of God’s people is crucial if we are to see a return to the Biblical faith of our fathers, the faith that has guided and sustained our country for so long.
You can find more information on the Decision America 2019 website.
- Chairs are not allowed to be carried into the venue, but we will have chairs available inside the venue.
- Each person attending will be allowed to carry one large, clear plastic bag. Ziploc bags are OK. Clutch bags are permitted but cannot exceed 8″ x 5″ x 2″. This is a citywide policy for all venues. Everyone entering the event is subject to a bag search, and metal detectors may be in use.
- Patrons are allowed to park on the west side of Water Drive and the east side of Waterfront Drive. The spaces closest to the venue on the east side of Waterfront Drive will be reserved for ADA parking.
- There will be space for drop-offs and turnaround close to the venue on Waterfront Drive.
- No drones will be permitted in the event area.