Titus 2:11-14 – For the grace of God has appeared, bringing salvation for all people, training us to renounce ungodliness and worldly passions, and to live self-controlled, upright, and godly lives in the present age, waiting for our blessed hope, the appearing of the glory of our great God and Savior Jesus Christ, who gave himself for us to redeem us from all lawlessness and to purify for himself a people for his own possession who are zealous for good works.
1. Changes lives positionally
2. Changes lives practically
Titus 2:12, 3:3-7
3. Changes lives permanently
- Live life knowing who you are in Christ
- Be motivated by the gospel
- Be active in killing sin in yourself
- Be continually growing in godliness
- Know that you belong to Jesus Christ. He owns the rights to your life.
- Ask yourself: Is the gospel changing my life today?