- To strengthen men in their personal walk with Jesus Christ.
- To unite men in Bible study and/or video series, prayer, ministry opportunities, fellowship, and accountability.
- To become a supportive environment that touches the lives of the nuclear family and that of the entire church family.
- To promote mentoring opportunities that lead to significant vital relationships.
- To become a magnet for service and a resource for other church ministries and missions.
- To provide regular opportunities and events that will promote fellowship, service, outreach, and evangelism.
- Our overall purpose is Proverbs 27:17 – As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another.
Bi-Weekly Fellowship and Study
Band of Brothers is a Men’s Ministry initiative at QBC. Our vision is to reach men through “Fellowship” by gathering together regularly in a relaxed setting in order share and to grow spiritually, but also to have fun. Our meetings occur at 6 p.m. on each second and fourth Saturday evening. The agenda is simply dinner, fellowship, prayer and bible study.
We provide the opportunity for men to be intercessors on behalf our individual families, our church family, and also our community.
We encourage all men to have collegial friends who will hold them accountable to become the man God has called them to be.
Connecting with Family
We offer opportunities for men who attend our biweekly Saturday evenings to bring their spouses and young adult children so that together, with men and women meeting separately, we may all grow to become the men and women we must be to the glory of Christ.
As leaders in our homes and servant leaders in our church, we serve those around us by participating in acts of service as needs arise.
For more information please contact the church office.